Tutorial: Creating reports (2 / 5)
Besides the simple report types, there are also other reports you can create with Planyo. You can choose them by changing the type in report setting:
- Schedule - this report shows all reservations grouped by rental's start date
- Totals - this report, unlike others, doesn't show single reservations but daily/weekly/monthly totals (you can get the total of persons, reservations, prices over each period)
- Usage/availability totals - this reports shows the usage of each resource in each time unit (day/hour/quarter depending on your resource settings), or it can show availability of each resource.
- Additional product totals - this report shows the total quantity and earnings from each additional product.
- Recurring products - this is a very useful report if you use recurring products. It will show you in a table the usage of each additional products for each day of the report period and for each resource, together with a daily total. It will also list extended information about the reservations associated with the additional products.
- One-time products - similar to recurring products but shows the usage of one-time products
Some of the special report types above don't give you extended customization possibility (see part 5