Tutorial: Creating reports (2 / 5)
Besides the simple report types, there are also other reports you can create with Planyo. You can choose them by changing the type in report setting:
- Schedule - this report shows all reservations grouped by rental's start date
- Modifications - this report lists all modifications (user- or admin-entered) within given period
- Product listing - lists all additional products with their usage dates
- Recurring products - this is a very useful report if you use recurring products. It will show you in a table (schedule view) the usage of each additional products for each day of the report period and for each resource, together with a daily total. It will also list extended information about the reservations associated with the additional products.
- One-time products - similar to recurring products but shows the usage of one-time products
- Total reservations and earnings and Total rentals and earnings - this report, unlike others, doesn't show single reservations but daily/weekly/monthly totals (you can get the total of persons, reservations, prices over each period)
- Occupancy rate/usage/availability totals - this reports shows the usage of each resource in each time unit (day/hour/quarter depending on your resource settings), or it can show availability of each resource, or the usage rate (in percent).
- Additional product totals - this report shows the total quantity and earnings from each additional product.
- Listing of payments made - this report shows a detailed list of payments made within given period.
- Custom (callback URL on your server) - this lets you create your own report. Planyo calls a script on your server which receives information about all reservations for given period as well as all additional filters entered for the report. Your script is responsible for generating an HTML report based on this data. See Q298 for the details.
Some of the special report types above don't give you extended customization possibility (see part 5